Friday, November 19, 2010

MULTIMEDIA EDUCATION WORK WORK...IF ONLY WE COULD GET THE S**T TO WORK!

Ok I've had it....but just for the moment. I've had it with putting tons of work, effort, time, and creativity into a project and at the last minute it goes to hell.

Case in point I've had two presentations in this class. BOTH TIMES at the time for the big show BAM technical difficulties. I know I'm a Mac man & YEARS ago that would've reaked havoc on me doing a project for a PowerPoint presentation in many an arena. It's 2010 & guess what Houston we still have a problem. No music, no slideshow, no extravaganza and butt naked debauchery...ok nix the butt naked debauchery...for now. I'm just really over working really hard and having technical difficulties come in the way, & the fruits of my labor not squirting it juice in the faces of all my classmates. I degress.

Yes the ideas were there and the ideas were expressed, but not to complete fruition. The point of this blog is I don't ever to be the technical difficulty 2 my students & I want to be fully versed and prepared in all aspects that will benefit them for those moment when things don't go as planned.

I feel sorry for teachers and others when things fall apart. Sometimes greatness happens at the spur of the moment when your plan has a hitch. I just wish that I didn't have the late nights, bagged & ragged eyes, and not have the creative afterglow.

No comments:

Post a Comment