Monday, November 1, 2010

FEMALE DIVINE: part 1 Reflection on me and the initial idea of the case for the goddess!

So with me being a minority within my group I really had better be prepared to get in touch with my feminine divine self.

You know truth be told I'm a complete product of the male chauvinistic and dominant beliefs of a "god" image. I wouldn't have believed this without the reading of chapter 3 and realizing my behaviors and reactions to the concept of goddesses.

The belief or idea of Zeus, Hades, or for that matter the Christian God have a more settled place in my mind and practice. I tend to find myself being respectful or politely reverent of the Goddess Imagery all in the vein of being a politcally correct or evolved. Though not entirely sincere this recognition of my behavior is a step in the right direction for really discovering intriguing information on goddesses.
With the feisty group of ladies I'm working with I'm going to need to be honest and in check before I get checked for being out of line and touch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment